PDA

View Full Version : What You Lookin At? Paranoid Britain

mypressi_fanboy
18th March 2014, 10:33
seems you can't be polite or friendly to anyone these days as common courtesy has gone out the window for most folks. I'm so used to saying hello to the odd passer by who stares in my direction, but recently I've noticed an aggressive attitude with the tone of "What you lookin at?" What is it with people these days? I find Britain to be getting so unfriendly these few years with people who use ignorance now and pretend you're not there when you pass them due to the possibility that they'll be shouted at for just being polite. Time to emigrate :(

HarryM
26th August 2014, 20:16
yes, I can understand you point of view but this is the all down to CCTV being everywhere in the UK, and media hype which makes folks suspicious; it's a sad reflection of our times!

uncle Ben
16th July 2015, 10:06
the media cause a lot of hysteria over sexual predator cases and people with children automatically think all men are pedophiles so it is concerning if you just want to be socialable and smile as you pass someone on the street!! I think the Law stinks on 2 anonymous witness statements can bring an automatic conviction against someone even though these witness statements can be false ones and those cunts are just out for revenge against that individual.